LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ritu Gupta   24 April 2016

How to register a lady dentists club

hello, we have a group of lady dentists of my city. there are more than 200 members. As of now it is just a group who keep organising events and meets. it is not any professional or academic group. there are 8 members inncluding me are the meet or event organisers. this has happened as we were the one who initiated these events. Now we want a registered group or club of all female dentists in my city. so that we can have events under some banner and contribute in some social cause. we also have a plan to start our NGO later.

please tell me how can our group can be registered as a club? where to go? what are the requirements? is there any online registration? what are the legal aspects? please help me. thanks.

Learning

3 Replies

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (ADVOCATE./LAWYER)     24 April 2016

WITH REFERENCE TO YOUR GIVEN FACTS.KINDLY NOTE THAT.

1. YOU MAY APPROACH LOCAL CHARITY COMMISSIONERS OFFICE AND GET THE N.G.O.REGISTERED , YOU HAVE TO PREPARE DETAILED DOCUMENTS LIST OF MEMBERS AND ADDRESS OF OFFICE AND OTHER DETAILS YOU HAVE TO FURNISH. BETER YOU APPROACH LOCAL LAWYERS AND GET THE JOB DONE. GOOD LUCK.

N.B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.ADVOCATE HIGH COURT.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     24 April 2016

Madam, it will be registered under Society Registration Act and will be registered at District Registrar of your district. you can name it as ........City Lady Dentists Organisation/Association instead of club.  In most of states, there are executive instruction not to encourage to name as Club.  It requires not less than seven (7) executive members for formation of Organisation or Association/Club. there is a proforma for it. you can obtain the proforma from online or at District Registrar Office.

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     24 April 2016

I would like to appreciate the advice of Mr Kavksatyanarayana however in addition to that would like to mention that you also can form a Society which can be registered with the Sub Registrar Society's Office on its own letter head and memorandum of association clearly mentioning that whether it will be a no profit no loss organization and will be working as charitable organization or commercial one as in the later one you have to be taxed heavily on all your proceeds of funds. For the exemption under IT Act again you have to get sanctions from the IT department under their rule and regulations for Charitable institutes or for Profit making institutes which ever the category you choose and belongs to.

For further legal assistance you can send me a PM (Personal Message) through this site.

Advise; always take assistance from an experienced and well educated Advocate of the field.

You well can see my credentials on my web site www.anandbaliandassociates.com ; plus at many other independent internet sites of India such as on  Pathlegal.in, LawyersclubIndia.com; Justdial.com; Kaanoon.com.; Lawsolva.com; Linkedin.com; Legalindia.com; Myadvo.com; Just Dial.com & Sulekha.com; plus many more .

Please visit  www.anandbaliandassociates.com
With Regards !!
Anand Bali, Adv.
(B.Com., M.A., LL.B., M.B.A.)
Supreme Court Of India

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register