How to recover loan


mr.x gave loan to mr.y through ecs documents took while giving loan but a mail confirmation and adhar proof was taken from "y".the duedate was completed 4months mr.y is not at all responding to any message/mail/whatsapp/ to recover amount from mr.y and what legal action can be taken on mr.y by mr.x.Is there any risk to mr.x?

thanks in advance.pls its urgent?


with the available record/documents consult local experienced Lawyer and issue legal notice first. If no action is taken to your notice file recovery suit.


Lawyer in

Send a legal notice first. By sending legal notice it can give a clear intention on the part of the sender to file a lawsuit for the purpose of resolving the issue to which the other party might respond immediately to save oneself from court proceedings. A person can easily describe his grievance in a legal notice with the help of an Advocate.J




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu