How to put a child up for adoption

I'm a student at university in Scotland and I've recently found out I'm expecting. The father and I are not together and as I am only 19, we are looking through my options. I'm only 10 weeks currently and I want to have all the information/options before making a decision to keep it or otherwise. In terms of putting a baby up for adoption I don't want to leave the baby in foster care, I'd rather have it go straight to a loving home with loving parents. Does anybody know if I'd be allowed to meet a few potential parents to make sure they would provide good stable homes? I wouldn't be fussed about single parents or s*xuality or marital status or anything like that, I'd just want to make sure the baby is going to a good loving permanent home and that I get updates on their progress maybe once a year if possible. Is there anybody out there whose put a newborn baby up for adoption or saught out adoptive parents while still pregnant who can tell me about the process and what it involves?

Consultant

There are three legislation apply for adoption in India: Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act 1956; The Guardian and Ward Act 1880; The Juvenile Justice Act 2000; and the Central Adoption Resource Authority (CARA) is a statutory body, which monitor and regulate in-country & inter-country adoption. As you carry of 10 weeks and in general min. 3 yrs. is to be considered, its also dependent as the child is orphan or abandon. Its better to login at, to get detail information. http://cara.nic.in/

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu

web analytics