LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Muniraj123 (as)     27 November 2014

How to protect my site

I and my Neighbour had won a case in 2005 against a site in which we in position. After the case I got Katha done for the portion of site I am in position at Grama panchayat and I have been paying TAX for the same for the last 6-7 years. Off late I tried to fence my portion of site but my neighbour objected it telling that he should get more portions than what he has now. We are ready to go ahead with 50:50 percent which is declined by him. Since he belongs to SC community and has local political support he is not agree to any compromise. He just got Court order which we got after the case win and even that doesn’t say anything about the exact share of site between us. Secondly he deosnt have any katha for his portion. He started prohibiting our portion with help of local politic parties who are against us. i am afraid as he might file attrocity case against us.Please guide me what exactly I should do to protect my site in legal manner. 

I know I can go to police but I don’t thing we get any justice as they are in favour of local Political party.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 November 2014

You said you win the case. As per court order only  both of you must follow. Otherwise file an execution petition in the same court for the implementation of court order.  

Muniraj123 (as)     28 November 2014

dear Ramachari sir,

Thanks for your valuable advise and appriciate it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register