How to proceed divorce on the basis of rcr closed by court

If during the RCR proceedings the wife appears before the court and submits that she is willing to co-habitat with husband, she would be required to file an affidavit before the court citing such admission by her. After that the court may close the matter with a recording of the P.O.of the Court.
My Question is :-

In future if conjugal relationship not restore after RCR closed by court how take divorce on the basis of RCR, as RCR decree not passed ?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu