Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

marry-without-divorce (na)     20 August 2014

How to make the case run longer like more than 5-7 years?

how to make the case run longer like more than 5-7 years?

I Want to marry without getting divorced.

Here is my scenario :

1. Married on November 18, 2010 - almost 4 years. (no marriage certificate)

2. She was just for 2 months with me.

3. We had quarrels, and she went to her father place.

4. Since, may 2011, no calls, nothing. They behind my dad's money.

5. We don't stay together (almost 3.5 years)

6. I Want to marry, but not getting divorced.

NOW ONLY ONE OPTION LEFT FOR ME, Getting married without divorce.

BUT, I know these has some serious consequences, will get jailed for 7 years when proved guilty.

Here is the catch, I just want the case to run longer, from court to court, challenging it to higher courts, when the ruling is NOT in my favour from lower court. 

I just want to run the case longer for years and years, around 5-7 years (So, that they will come to a compromise). How can I achieve it?

NEXT IMPORTANT QUESTION : (PLZZZ... ANSWER THIS AS WELL)

Can the girls's family (to whom I want to marry, but without getting divorce from my first marriage) do any harm legally to me?

Learning

25 Replies

498 WARRIOR (wqeqeqe)     20 August 2014

you are strange !!! You willing to jump into a well just because you want to take revenge..?? and what for ?? do you have your own life or no ? why risking it now ? you will surely be caught and punished for bigamy.

1. Learn to let go of things. Divorce the first one, marry the second and enjoy your life.

2. Understand, divorce happen because two individuals cannot live together. Its normal. You don't end up taking revenges.

3. YES. If you marry, both ladies can put you behind bars. You will be sandwiched and will have to live your life under threat always.

4. Bigamy is illegal and hence punishable.

Rajiv Chauhan (Advocate) (Advocate (Shimla) 7833999000)     20 August 2014

I agree with above mention 1-4 points of ld. friend.

Sir, you didnt got my point. She is not ready to divorce me. Its been 3.5 years, me living alone. So no question of divorce. Please answer my actual query.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     20 August 2014

soon u have to face two distinct 498a cases as well as 494 cases.

both of ur wives will file both the cases against u.

have fun

Ashwin Kumar Ballari (PVT)     20 August 2014

Hello  Boss,

As soon as  you marry 2nd lady without  Divorce. Your 1st lady will  file case of   Bigamy along with  498a DP  act  and based on that  your 2nd lady  will have right to file case of  420 and 498.

So Better you get rid of first one ask for mediation center where it will fail  after that  can approach  court  even Mediation did  not work with both so  better  to  divide them.

Once you are free than  can go for 2nd marriage.

All the best 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 August 2014

Originally posted by : marry-without-divorce
Sir, you didnt got my point. She is not ready to divorce me. Its been 3.5 years, me living alone. So no question of divorce. Please answer my actual query.

what is your query.

This forum does not teach ways to do crime you want to commit bigamy this forum also does not want to teach methods to misuse law and you wan to delay the case without reason.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 August 2014

Can the girls's family (to whom I want to marry, but without getting divorce from my first marriage) do any harm legally to me?

Why should they not fix you in criminal case

Guys. Please understand my query. She is not ready to give me divorce and she is asking huge sum of money 10 lac. Which we dont have. I dont even have 1 lac. The girl I want to marry knows everything, about my first marriage. Now, only one option left is getting married to the girl, and make the case longer and longer. I am not stupid to wait another 3.5 ,year, I have already waited for enough time. My aim is to create a long run case, where she complain of bigamy. So, that they come to a compromise. Please understand that in this case, divorve is not possible, so dont advice getting rid. I tried getting it in 3.5 years... nothing happened. Do you guys think, I should be unmarried : single for rest of my life, just bcoz she is not ready to givr me divorce and demand money which I dont have.

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     20 August 2014

It is strange that you are asking the legal experts of this forum to suggest you ways to do an illegal act.

rising up again (FFF)     20 August 2014

i feel pity on you ...........but what to do .... you are lucky , yours is asking for 10 lakhs only, meri wali is asking for 3 cr. now, where do i go and what should i do ??

Running away and getting married once again is no solution....  IN SIMPLE WORDS, YOU DO NOT HAVE A CHOICE. YOU WILL HAVE TO BE FREE FROM HER TO GET MARRIED TO YOUR GIRL FRIEND. ELSE YOU WILL BE IN DEEP SHIT. 

You go behind bars for a maximum period of 7 years, if any of the ladies proves that in court.. Hence, good or bad, you will have to face the truth.... and thats entirely your wish if you want to follow the advices given above by all experts in this forum. 

Read bigamy laws and similar threads on this forum, you will understand why its a STRICT NO !!! 

Rest, if you want to jump from a 100 ft building, no one can stop you !!! if you want an advice what you want and what makes you happy, that would not be possible.... 

KKganguly, and all the one who read this about me. If not illegal, what to do if she is not ready to give me divorce?

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     20 August 2014

1. Be patient and divorce her with due process of law,

2. Anything illegal you do in this regard, being impatient, will land you to further trouble and cause irreparable damage to you causing you  to regret through out your life,

3. Choice is yours. 

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     20 August 2014

ok 

fall in the pit

and then get wise.

hemant (propriter)     21 August 2014

have faith in law of land , wait , get divorced first and marry later.

you can always live in live in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register