How to make a fraud CEO Arrested for cheating and harrasing

Respected Experts, I posted in past regarding not being able to recover my receivables from the CEO of a company based in Ahmeddabad. Receivables are for the period of oct 16 to jan 17 The CEO used to misguide with false assurances and misguided me several times and in this way days passed Finding no other ways i went to Ahmedabad all the way from Guwahati But i failed to locate the office in given addresses. Though he didnot respond on phone calls but I used to try all possible medium of communication , in this way he responded on Hangout and whatsapp where he gave me one more address , i went to the same but was a residence and his wife responded in a rude manner and i had to come back with a fear " what if she create a scene" I kept on trying to communicate with CEO to meet him. And on on 9th day he asked me to meet him in Delhi and that too by 9 pm , at Nehru palace Metro station. After spending 9 days in Ahmedabad in search of the company office and whereabout of the CEO and other Directors I reached Delhi , and met him at the place he aaked me to reach, Date12 dec 17. Somehow i managed to met the CEO in Delhi we exchanged handwritten letters regarding my recievables and he assured that within 7 days i will receive my receivables. I received the cheques , though not within 7 days. And that too for 10 january and 30 january and signed without seals of the directors Till thn it was ok, but , when on 10 th january 18, i presented the cheque in my bank i came to know that the account from which the cheques are issued is a NPA account. Now please guide me in such a way that i can file a case of fraud and cheating against the CEO and other directors of the company. Here i should mention that the address given in the MCA portal for the CIN of the company is lying deserted and there is no such office and the DIN of the director is shown disqualified on MCA portal.

It's a bogus non-existing company a fraud person running it. You got all his contact details in Gujarat, Ahmedabad so use that address and lodge a formal police written complaint against him for cheating etc. with copy of all the documents you got with you. Get FIR registered and copy of same with you. You must not do any business or deal with him nor trust him for any commitment now . Keep track of police investigation and final report that is submitted in the court , so that you may also be part of criminal prosecution. You should even file formal suit for recovery of dues from him in the civil court as in criminal proceeding you won't be able to recover money dues from him.


Lodge police complaint at your local police station and insist for registeration of FIR.

In case SHO is reluctant, approach district SSP/ DCP and Director General (State) police in writing.

Even after that if there is no action is taken file a criminal complaint before your area Magistrate for the offence of cheating, defrauding, criminal conspiracy against the accused and his associates (if any). 


Well advised, nothing to add further.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu