How to get my certificates in erode based college?

Hi i'm sasi from tamilnadu state erode district i studied ug BCA in erode based college then put it pg MCA in same college but now in my finance situation i can't continue my studies in that college i have 2 times went to that college and get a sign in my classmam and hod then i asked to principal please give my certificates but he told me you pay the pending fees then only i will give u.. now what can i do?  Please help me..





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu