Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Zoya (Student)     07 February 2013

How to get back money

Hi Experts,

Greetings and sincere apologies.... if the category of the topic posted is inappropriate.

Experts/Legal Advisors, My friend works in UAE and was introduced to a person through matrimonial portal.Her parents spoke to the guy over the phone and later my friennd was also in touch with him through phone only. (no video chat/personal meeting).

He claimed to be a doctor from UK, his cell no. was of UK,he was actually a imposter,got a woman to speak to her as his mom.After a month he asked my friend for money as he was facing some financial crisis.He was a perfect fraudster who convined her that he was badly in need of money.

My friend assumiing him to be true and genuine helped him and paid him one lakh INR.After that he stopped all contacts with her and told her that he fooled her for money.

My friend is not able to get back her money.She has his maild id ,passport scan (doubt it to be fake) and contact number ( he is not answering her calls now).

PLEASE suggest  if its possible to find that guy to recover money and also to stop other people falling prey to him.

PLEASE HELP.

Thank you.

Zoya

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register