How to file complaint to us consulate ?

Respected Experts,

My huband performed illegal second marriage and flied to US with his second wife.

What is the procedure now to complaint to the US consulate about the illegal act of my husband ?

I have a proof of his second illegal marriage.

Please advice. Thanks in advance.


Firstly file criminal complaint against him the Judicial Magistrate court for bigamy under section 494 IPC with evidence of both his two marriages. You can take certified copies of the court proceedings and orders and lodge a formal complaint against your husband with the Ministry of External Affairs in India. You can also lodge complaint against him with copies of all above mentioned documents with the USA Embassy, New Delhi.

Total likes : 1 times


Thank you, Sir




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu