Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Please Wait ..

Discussion > Labour & Service Law > Service > How to file complaint against hr department   Unanswered Threads Post New Topic

Pages : 1

There are 1 Replies to this message


[ Scorecard : 38]
Posted On 15 October 2012 at 15:44 Report Abuse



Please help with procedure "Were to file complaint againts HR Department ?"

Please help with information about Regulatory bodies to govern HR rules and Regulations.

Please advise what can be done if HR dept of a Multinational Company is not responding to concern of an Employee or Ex-Employee.

Please advise what can be done if employee's are exploited by HR mis-representating employer or Goverment Policies as mentioned under Standing Orders ?

Can Standing Order 1986 can help to fight back with HR ?

Please advise what can be done if HR Department of Reputed Multination Company is Blocking the Transparency with the system(Maybe Emplyer is contributing equally), Whom to Contact is there any regulatory bodies that can help with this.

Please help if Human Rights Forum can help in this ?


Thank you

To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at 

Advocate Rohit

[ Scorecard : 1874]
Posted On 15 October 2012 at 16:15 Report Abuse

you haven't disclosed properly what wrong the HR Department is doing with the employees and ex-employees. kindly mention the same.


Kindly provide the necessary details.


you may also call me on 9324538481 for legal assistance.



Advocate Rohit Dalmia


Related Files

Previous Thread
Next Thread

Related Threads

Post your reply for How to file complaint against hr department

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login

Not a member yet ?? Click here to signup



  • This is a public forum. Avoid posting content which you do not wish to disclose in public.
  • Use thank button to convey your appreciation.
  • Maintain professionalism while posting and replying to topics.
  • Try to add value with your each post.

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Forum Home | Forum Portal | Control Center | Who is Where | Popular Threads | Today's Topic | Recent Posts | Today's Posts | Post New Topic | Thread With Files | Top Threads - Month | Unreplied Topics | Forum Stats

web analytics