Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amit (engineer)     04 April 2013

How to check online case/appeal for punjab&haryana high cour

Dear Memebers,

I want to know whether my tenant has appealled in High Court of Punjab And Haryana after loosing in lower courts.

Can i see online whether the tenant's appeal has been taken in high court or not?

if yes which website and how to check so that i can perpare accordingly?

Learning

10 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     04 April 2013

Indiancourts is the website 

but file a caveat petition before the highcourt means if the order in lower court is against your tenant then when he files an appeal before the high court the court issues notice to the caveat petitioner means you before giving an order without your arguments the court will not issue exparte order 

this petition is valid for 90 days 

Dear mr. mahesh,

Thanks for the reply. I dont know why but this time our Advocate suggested not to put caveat in High Court. But we filled caveat in Lower Court when we won in session court. He given some technical reasons.

Sir, can you suggest which exact website i sholud see as i cant reach in google. courts.nic.in doesnt show any thing that tenant has applied or not but i am not sure whether i am searching correctlly in it.

Also as per you experience what rae the chances that High Court Will accept his appeal after loosing in both lower cases on basis of bonafide use. 

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     04 April 2013

just you type punjab and haryanan high court cases cause list, you will get the web site of high court there you can find the case.

thanks adv. rajeev

i will try.

amit (engineer)     07 April 2013

Website not working.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     08 April 2013

go to indiancourts.nic.in and check the details by typing first your name if no result then type your opposite party name 

even after if you could not find if you know the lawyer of your opposite party then type on his name and see the list 

i checked the website and it is working 

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     08 April 2013

website is the only way to find by online. otherwise you approach some of your lawyer friend and find

amit (engineer)     08 April 2013

Dear mr. mahesh

I  checked on courtnic.nic.in and found that my tenant has filed case in High Court which is showing me hearing date of next week and type showing Civil Revision(rent).

want to clear few queries :-

1. Can we  file for eviction now?

2. What does Civil revision (rent) means?

3. Is this meant that High Court has accepted his Appeal for Stay/pettion?

4. At what point we need to appoint High Court Advocate as our current advocate says no need as max time one side decison id made in favour of landlord if bonafide use is justified.

5.What are the best tools/options tenant have to delay the process of vacating house?How we can overcome it as landlord?

Your inputs will be helpful to us.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     09 April 2013

civil revision (rent) files in the high court for the order passed by the lower courts to review or if it is not in his favour 

the civil revision has to file before 90 days from the order passed by the lower court or a suffiecient cause has to show for delay 

why because there is no order passed by the high court in that context your lawyer said to wait for some time to file your contention in that case and immediately you cannot file in that case your eviction petition because lower court order is in your favour and if high court gives you a chance then you can file your contention 

amit (engineer)     09 April 2013

thank you very much for your response. But sir in layman language does it means that High court has accepted his Appeal for hearing? Will High court take up case even though he lost  in lower courts on ground of Bonafide use?

How much more time he can buy from high court be getting hearing dates or so even if High Court has to dispose off the case?

Will High court intimate us to appear in the court or they will dispose his case without our lawyer please clarify?

thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register