LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun Kumar   02 June 2017

How to apply inter caste marriage certificate

Hi Sir, I am Arun kumar R from Neyveli, Tamil Nadu and I have completed my MBA. I belongs to MBC category, I got a married in 22.01.2017 at Kerala and Marriage reception happened in Neyveli. I have registered my marriage in Vadalor Register office on May 2017 and we got marriage register certificate. My wife is belongs to Kerala her community is ST. Please advice me what is the producer to apply inter caste marriage certificate.? Regards, Arun.R 09677976793

Learning

1 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     03 June 2017

Tamil Nadu - Inter Caste Marriage Incentive and Govt Job Scheme Application and Required Documents by Social Welfare Dept Tamilnadu

However in the Indian culture and Hindu society it is not allowed to marry with the other caste and community person. The various societies think that it is not good thing but in this changing time the educated peoples are coming out of this old thinks and taking step to make equal to all humans. However we can see most of the cases to stopping the inter caste marriage in rural areas for fake honor.

In the urban areas peoples are touch with the technology and well educated society so they have great knowledge about it. Most of the cases found as the love marriage in which the couples got married with their co-employee, collage friends etc. In this modern society from the back of evil peoples mind there is no place for caste or the community apart from human.

According to the research by the Princeton University (United State of America) we got some great facts about the inter caste marriage in our country. As on the report there are only 11 percent couples were found under the intercaste marriage in country and day by day it is increasing with the educated peoples along with this 2.1 percent people were described as the inter religion marriage.

As on the order by the government of state Tamil Nadu in 1986 the couples who got married under the inter caste will be given the government jobs in state. If any couple got married in which one spouse belongs from the scheduled caste / scheduled tribe (sc / st) category and one of them belongs from the non-scheduled caste / non-scheduled tribe (non-sc / non-st) means from the general category are entitled with the govt job service.

To obtain this service the couples will have to make their registration in the Tamil Employment Exchange within the two years duration of inter caste marriage. In the employment exchange applicants have to submit their all documents alike caste certificate which must had been taken through the tahsildar and had to attach their marriage registration certificate after getting it through the marriage registrar or sub registrar.

Along with this the Tamil Nadu state government provides the incentive scheme (antar jatiya vivah yojna) to the inter caste marriage couples. All facilities have been given through the Welfare Department of Tamilnadu state. The district social welfare officer of Coimbatore Mr. Sherine Philip said that “from last fifteen years I had arranged more then one thousand inter caste marriage in the district and in the last six months there are more then hundred marriage had been register under the inter caste.

The welfare department provides the financial assistance to these couples after submitting their application form along with the required documents. The scheme had made to promote these types of marriages however in the Tamilnadu state most of the couples didn’t got this because of the lack of awareness.”

The couples of inter caste marriage in the Tamil Nadu state has given the financial assistance of fifteen thousand rupees and in case one spouse belongs to the dalit community has given ten thousand rupees which the couples can get in the saving account of post office. In case husband / wife is graduated had been given thirty thousand rupees as the cash payment and twenty thousand rupees in the post office saving account.

In case one spouse belongs to the backward community / caste and other from the forward caste / community can get ten thousand rupees as the cash payment and five thousand rupees through the post office saving account.

Name:  1 Tamil Nadu Inter Caste Marriage.jpg
Views: 50310
Size:  174.8 KB

Incentive Benefits for Inter Caste Marriage –

• Marriage between dalit caste and forward caste – Rs. 15000 (Cash) + Rs. 10000 (Post Office)
  • Graduated couples marriage under inter – caste – Rs. 30000 (Cash) + Rs. 20000(Post Office)
  • Marriage between forward caste and OBC caste – Rs. 10000 (Cash) + Rs. 5000 (Post Office)

NOTE – In the government job matter the employment exchange of Tamil Nadu state is responsible and you have to approach in the district employment office. The welfare department is only authorized to provide the incentive for inter caste marriage.

Name:  2 Tamil Nadu Inter Caste Marriage.jpg
Views: 51415
Size:  193.2 KB

State Level Vigilance and Monitoring Committee in Tamil Nadu for Inter Caste Marriage –
In the Tamilnadu state he government had made state level committee which works in all types of cases in the state under the PCR act. The chief minister of state is the chairperson of this monitoring committee.

How to Apply for Inter Caste Marriage Incentive Scheme in Tamilnadu –
According to the official documents the state government had provided this facility to total 1917 couples in this year. To apply for the inter marriage benefits applicants will have to visit in the district social welfare office and have to meet with officer. In the rural areas applicants can meet with the panchayat commissioner.

At the time of visiting in office you have to carry all documents such as community / caste certificate, native / address proof / domicile certificate, age / birth proof certificate copy of marriage certificate. The applicants can apply within the duration of two years (from the date of marriage) and the fund will be given as the subject.

Click Here to Download Application form >> https://cuddalore.nic.in/digital_lib/pdf/soci-II.PDF

After filling the complete application form visit to the office and carry all the documents for verification process. If you need any more assistance submit comment below or leave your query in Ask Question section. You also can mail us and can chat live in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com.

Quick reply to this messageReply   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

2. 2014-Thu-Jul, 03:24 PM #2

kalidaspandian

Jul 2014

Virudhunagar

SmileIntercaste marriage benefits in Tamilnadu

HI,
This is too great. I got everything from here clearly.... Thank you for your precious information... I recommend this site for getting this kind of information. https://d1wlzge9yh952n.cloudfront.net/images/smilies/smile.pnghttps://d1wlzge9yh952n.cloudfront.net/images/smilies/cool.png

1. 2014-Wed-Jul, 12:45 PM #3

Unregistered

HI,
This is too great. I got everything from here clearly.... Thank you for your precious information... I recommend this site for getting this kind of information. https://d1wlzge9yh952n.cloudfront.net/images/smilies/smile.pnghttps://d1wlzge9yh952n.cloudfront.net/images/smilies/cool.png

1. 2014-Fri-Aug, 06:57 PM #4

sathishkumar

Aug 2014

Respected Sir
I am sathish from poonamallee,
chennai.my wife from vellore.WE got
inter caste marriage
last 20.04.2014 .and i had
registered my marriage. I am study
sslc only but my wife complete
degree.where i
got inter caste registration
certificate.
I asked You sir ,what is the
procedure to getting goverment
job ? For my wife and geting
goverment benefit.

1. 2014-Sun-Aug, 02:28 PM #5

Unregistered

If u don't mind can u please call to 9790700609 for some assistance.

1. 2014-Fri-Sep, 06:05 PM #6

Unregistered

Sir,
I am sundari.i belong to bc and i got married to a person who belong to sc.we both are graduates.kindly give me the details to get a govt job

1. 2014-Sat-Oct, 04:19 AM #7

Unregistered

Hello I need some more derails

1. 2014-Thu-Oct, 10:44 AM #8

Unregistered

Hi I'm aishu from trichy I'm bhramin oc my husband is Christian pariyan plz tell me procedure to get icm certificate and to get gov job

1. 2014-Tue-Dec, 07:14 AM #9

Unregistered

hi

I want to where and whom to this inter-caste marriage application form should be submitted. please guide me.

1. 2014-Mon-Dec, 05:11 PM #10

Unregistered

QuoteOriginally Posted by Unregistered View Post

HI,

intercast beneifts will cover MBC & BC chiristian as well ,,,or only under SC /ST ..? pls advise

+ Reply + Post New Thread

Top of Form

Page 1 of 15 1 ... NextLastLast

Bottom of Form

Top of Form

Quick ReplyQuick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Bottom of Form

Top of Form

Guest User Name:

Click here to log in

Bottom of Form

« How to Renew Driving License of Karnataka after Expiry Process of DL Renewal rto.kar.nic.in | jhr.nic.in/csc How to Get Caste Certificate in Jharkhand Online from e-Nagrik Seva Official Website »

Thread Information

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)