LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Babu Kumar (SE)     24 April 2017

How can i file complaint

Hi Experts, My wife filed complaint on me 498A. The police officer(SI) called me for counselling. I went with my father and uncle. But the girls side people came nearly 50 members and among two person are tried to beat me infront od SI. And threned me will kill you . The SI stopped them at that point and he supported them only. I need a suggetion ,Can i have any right to complain the persons who are trying to beat me in police station and threatening for kill. How can i handle the situvation.If i am eligible to complain what are the  sections i can put in comaplint and what are the evidences i need to gather. It is happened on 13th Feb 2017.Please suggest me.

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 April 2017

Threatening behaviors include playing with or cleaning weapons while looking at you threateningly, blocking you in a room or corner (using their hands to block you is also considered domestic violence), “puffing up” or getting in your face while in conversation. Analyze anything your abuser does that makes your heart skip a beat. Give a complaint on them at that police station

Thank you sir what are the section I can include on complaint

Manoj Kumar Mavi   24 April 2017

How to complaints against my reporting boss,who doing unethical practice and unnecessary torched to me .I m a nursing Incharge and if I doing some best but she is not appreciate.and wrong practice in my going for night duty ,she didn't give any off before night duty while staff doing continue 8 night duty.when I put off before night duty ,she was shouting on me and said I through u out and we have only 4 off including night off .so sir please tell me where I go and complaints angaist her

Hi Manoj Kumar,

Please post ur question separately man. Y u post inside my question

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register