How can a partner in a partnership firm transger his share

How can a person  who is registered as one of the partners in a partnership firm transfer his share or sell his share to another person?

Legal Consultant

  • Deed of Retirement can be executed with other continuing partners
  • If new person is to be added then Deed of Reconstitution can be done between the parties

Thank you,

another query,

it is possible for a partner in a firm  to give GPA to another person,

and can the person on whom GPA given execute the activities on behalf of the partner, like registration to third parties on his behalf etc.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu