House rent payment

Sir, I am tenant in vadodara-gujarat. My house rent is pending for 20 months, as the land lord was lady and she died before we take on rent. One his relative was taking rent, he also died. now his son is not taking rent. what should i do?

You could approach this concerned person, who is the son of the original landlord and clarify the matter with him and pursue him to continue with your lease and thereby convince him to collect his rightful dues.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu