Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bajibabu (employee)     15 March 2012

House bought but not registered

Hi All,

My question is a little bit long.Please bare with me.

Thanks in advance.

1.5cents land is there in Bapatla.It  is registered on A's Name.

2.B bought that land from A around 30 years Back but not registered.

3.C Bought from B around 20 years back but not registered.

4.D bought that land from C But not registered. This D is railway employee.

D took loan from Bank on D's Name and on his son name and build House in that land.

5.we bought that house along with land around 9 years back i.e in 2003.But we also not registered.

But on stamp paper D signed properly and His son signed as witness,but placed a wrong signature in english.

As my father dont know english he did n't see that properly.My father thought both signed properly.

6.In 2006 we demolished that house and built new house in that place. 

In the same year  D's son created situation like D went mad and admitted him in hospital and managed doctors and got his father Railway JOB.He cheated Railway.Basically this D's son is thief also.

7.Last year my father registered that land saying that it is our grand parents land .

8. Last Month D's son sent a notice to us saying that he gave that house for rent  in 2008 for us.we paid rent in 2008,2009 and 2010.But we didn't pay rent in 2011.That is his alligation.

Documents we have in our hand:

a.For this house we are paying house tax from last 8 years.Electricity meter is on D's name till 2007 and in 2008 we changed that to our name, we are staying in that house for the last 9 years.

b.The Document signed By D saying that he sold land along with House.

Documents D's Son has:

a.Loan document which is on D and D's son name

Please suggest me how should i proceed.

1.He is trying to get Injunction order.If he get that do we need to vacate the house?

2.As the land is on A's name if we settle with A and get it registered on our name(we already registered this land along with house saying that it is out grand parents land) can we get rid of this D's son case?will this solve the problem permanently?

3.Can i file case against D's son as he cheated Railway annd got JOB.He got Job in 2006.

4.please suggest me how will we get back our land and house.

Thank you so much for your valuable time.

Balaji.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register