LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj Kumar   16 May 2018

Hostile regarding

In my department (CISF) 02 Force personnel indulge in manhandled with each other. According to our boss, I have been selected for the witness but I told my boss that no need to take me as a witness but he convinced me to depose in his accordance. On this he placed one of the indulge constable under suspension on the day on which I deposed my statement but I turned and deposed a fresh statement in front of the higher formation voluntarily just next day saying that my earlier statement was under pressure of preliminary enquiry officer but disciplinary authority dealt me under CISF rule for the punishment but I told him that it is wrong because he is not eligible to declare me as hostile. Only Departmental Enquiry officer can declare me hostile after cross examination. What should I do now and now what should be my defense representation against the charge sheet. Please help me

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 May 2018

let the officers decide.

Manoj Kumar   16 May 2018

Hahaahaaa..... U mean to say that officers can easily avoid the land of law.. Disgusting reply

MS Dwaraganath   28 August 2018

Statement submitted before Departmental Enquiry Officer, will hold good. Statement submitted to the preliminary investigation officer under pressure, can be retracted. This will not be construed as hostile witness. This is something like a person deposing before police and deposing before judiciary.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register