Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kishor   30 January 2016

Hindu marriage act

Hi,

I have been married in June 2015. Me and my wife want to apply for Dr Ambedkar SOcial INtegration Scheme. One of the requirement is:

Our Marriage must be registered under HIndu Marriage Act of 1955. We have registered our marriage in Baramati but there is nowhere mentioned in the Cretificate that it is under Hindu Marriage Act. So how to know that our Marriage is registered under which ACT.

Another requirement is that:

Both Boy and Girl must submit their Cast Certificate. In India we do get Cast Certificate for SC/ST/OBC but where I can get cast certificate for General?

Any help will be appreciated.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 January 2016

For general category people, no need caste certificate. You have to submit an application for your marriage registrar office (govt. body) at where your marriage was solemnised.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     30 January 2016

it will be mentioned in the marriage certificate itself the act under which the marriage is registered

Kishor   30 January 2016

On the top is is mentioned:

FORM "E" Certification of Registration of Marriage See section 6 (1) and Rule 5.

Bottm of Marriage registration certificate it is mentioned:

Marriage maintained under the Maharashtra Regulation of Marriage Bureaus and Registration of Marriage Act 1998.

Apart from this nothing is mentioned about the ACT in the whole Marriage Certificate. There is also Stamp of Baramani Municpal Council, Maharashtra.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More