LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Himanshu (none)     24 October 2014

Hierarchy of appeals

My Grand Father have some property in the village.Around 35-40years ago it was partially encroached by some really powerful men.My Grand Father filed a case & then several case were needed to be filed for each new incident there after.Some years ago (say 10) my Grand Father was able to gain justice in most of them.Then this group of men chose another way to carry out their way of law.They started to pursue our cheaper lawyers & paid the locals to act on their behalf & file FALSE CASES of VIOLENCE against my entire family & keep on doing it.These locals starts a small riot & then calls the police to arrest my family members,this happens on all festivals & other occasions when my complete family comes under one roof to celebrate.They even have contacts with some government Doctors who provides them with the FALSE MEDICAL REPORT to support their false complaints.In my family there are many govt. employees & therefor these paid locals always chooses a  Festival so that we don't even have Official Attendance Records to counter their false accusations.I want to know if any thing could be done to settle/prevent further embarrassment & false complaints against my family or should we just stop coming together as a single family even on festivals,etc.

Learning

4 Replies

ROHITASH KUMAR (STUDENT)     24 October 2014

Have faith in judiciary, it will provide justice to person who follows truth, till then maintain peace on your part and avoid any kind of casualty . Moreover you may approach to human right commission ( state as well as national ) if any kind of human rights are affected. As we do not know whole case / facts/ details, we cannot comment further. 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 October 2014

Every thing is possible in our system, which is in corrupt.  Only honest and dependable lawyer can guide you properly.

Without such system, land grabbers can not thrive and become Karodpathis in one or two years.  There are also sharks and entire organised gang speciliased in this kind of activities as a streamlined process.

Take care of yourself, and continue to fight with help of a good advocate.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 October 2014

there is nothing that you can anticipate and take preventive measures on recurrences of such events.  You have to take the help of police, if not local,higher police officials. Only that way you can find a solution or else you also have indulge in violent and illegal acts against those marauders like them.

Himanshu (none)     27 October 2014

Thanks to all for your valuable replies.I think almost all of them were incomplete as the details given were short & less than complete.BTW the NHRC was a good point but I don't know how to use it.But still thanks to all.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register