LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Domenic Lasker   05 June 2018

Hi

Hello I am a CA final student.I love to read. I came across a course : Diploma in Paralegal Practice. There will be 4 papers in it : 1) Introduction to the Indian Legal System 2) Introduction to Law : Substantive and Procedural 3) Law and Vulnerable Groups 4) Rural Local : Self Governance. University says it helps in understanding basic laws used in daily life and develop elementary skills in approaching legal institutions. Can anybody please explain wit examples, what exactly these individual deal with. So I can make proper sense out of this. Will this help in understanding and advising the client better?

Learning

1 Replies

Ron Will   05 June 2018

Useful post! Unquestionably this is so motivation post for each understudy. its additionally accommodating to me since I am intrigued to law. that is the reason I extremely valued you for sharing this refreshed news and data. I am here likewise offering to each another critical asset of composing. I am an independent author and you can know more just click here for info. Here we poviding numerous sort of composing administrations for our understudy and numerous customers. So I suggest you for this site on the off chance that you require any compose composing help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register