LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kazmi (Pharmacist )     27 February 2015

Help to solve my issue as iam cheated

Hello sir I have a problem I saw an add on quikr.com a laptop for 18000rupees wen contacted they told for 19000 rupees I agreed they given an account no of person ROHIT SHARMA sbi bank account no then I transferred 10000 rupees and again asked to deposit 9000 rupees to get delivery I did then they said they shipped 3 laptops so I need to pay 15000inr more otherwise I will not get delivery then I paid that amount these people are from somewhere and telling they are dealing from USA California to get delivery again I have to pay remaining amount 38000 rupees and promised to deliver and closed his no on whatapp and then second say I got a message and call from another no he said he is ceo of company he will help me and contacted me through whatsapp and said he will help just I have to pay 11500rupees to get delivery by tomorrow afternoon 1pm if I pay by 11am. Hoping that I paid then after that day when I asked for delivery he called me and said I lied him the delivery person told him there are six laptops for delivery I need to pay more 38000 rupees more for the delivery otherwise forget the money and don't get delivery they played with me to deposit money in 3persons account in sbi accounts the account holder's names are Imran khan, Yadav, ROHIT SHARMA. After depositing that also he didn't deliver and said the 38000 rupees doesn't deposited in their account so I need to pay in one hour otherwise forget the delivery to pay him this all the amount I borrowed from other persons and told them wen I will get laptops I will give them but till now no delivery and now again he is demanding 12500rupees to get delivery now I don't have money even to pay the borrowed persons. these people are playing and cheating many people like this now. When I asked many times to return the money they are contacting only through email and saying u will not get refund only pay the amount and get delivery like this they told before every payment but no delivery what action we can take on this account  holders please please help me iam in big trouble now till now they collected 153700rupees  from me and cheating and now also they want to cheat by getting the another amount when I said I will complain and go to police as I have account details of the persons he said you can't do any thing we do what ever we like no one can take any action against us. So plz sir help me help me.

Learning

1 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     27 February 2015

File a case of cheating u/s 420 ipc

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More