Help to file case on wife for abortion before marriage

she appealed DV case in session court after lost interim maintenace by magistrate court and her interim maintenace got passed in session court. Also she filed 498A case against me. 

I have showed her abortion mail in 498A case. can I file case of kill incoent baby before marriage? Is there way to file case for did abortion before marriage?..

Can I file case on the basis of email where she clearely chated with her boy friend to sign 2-3 form to do abortion? 

Is there way can men teach lesson fro such betrayal womens who did abortion before marriage and taking intreim maintenance from husband?


Yeaa u can file if u have sufficient proof

You can file a nullity case to annul the marriage owing to suppression of her previous abortion before marriage which is a fact material to marriage and can get a permanent relief from her.  


Thanks you Shivam Sir and Kalaiselvan Sir,


But as per discussion with my advocate, abortion before is not ground fro divorce. I have evidence of her email and chat where she discussed with her boy friend about her abortion. Also She informed her boyfriend that she did abortion. But I have tried to find information about hospotal. But I haven't receive yet. Now she is demanding huge money for divorce. I have plan to file police complaint against her and her boyfriend where police will collect hospital details and abortion details.

But when I reached to police station, then police officer didn't accept my complaint. They told me that we can't file police complaint for abortion which did before marriage. Now it's diffcult to fight which people. Please suggect best legal to fight with them. I have tried all possible ways to obtain proof of abortion.


Thanks for your response.. Have a nice day..


I'll keep you posted my next update over this forum.




Hi Shivam Sir and Kalaiselvan Sir,

Please another find another thread of same discussion..

Link :-





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu