LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lata   23 February 2018

Help regarding women police station procedures

Hi All, I'm a 33 year old woman married in a crazy family and have landed in a tough spot. I have tried negotiating for a separate house away from my crazy mother in law ( crazy means psychotic dementia, OCD, mood swings and possibly undiagnosed schizo) but my husband has denied it. His brother and his wife are living apart too (because of the crazy mother in law). I know I can file dowry harassment and domestic violence (none of it would be false) but somehow I feel like committing every time I think of my husband arrested. My affection was genuine despite his abusive, insulting and dominating nature. We lived apart for some time and later he tried to drag me back to my mother in law's house so I returned to my maternal house for about 10 months. Then I went there for a week and they harassed me again. This time I went to the police station for protection against false accuses that they were threatening me about. This time I also gathered evidence ( Husband and Mother in law abusing me. They warned my husband unofficially and I saw some changes. Then my mother in law flipped and acted mad so my husband convinced me to go back to my maternal place (his trick of course, they always play the good cop bad cop game, but I was so shaken that I fell for it) But before returning I went with him to the Police station where he signed an undertaking asking for two weeks time and a lower petition was filed. Two weeks is over, now what? Please note the place is 11 hours far and I have no relative where I can go and stay. My husband is a third class man and my mother in law (who owns their third class properties earned after looting ppl) has on record threatened to have goons attacking me. Questions1.What should I do? 2. 2 weeks over. What is this lower petition/LPT? 3.LPT days grated are over. What happens now?

Learning

253 Replies

Lata   23 February 2018

Hi All, I'm a 33 year old woman married in a crazy family and have landed in a tough spot. I have tried negotiating for a separate house away from my crazy mother in law ( crazy means psychotic dementia, OCD, mood swings and possibly undiagnosed schizo) but my husband has denied it. His brother and his wife are living apart too (because of the crazy mother in law). I know I can file dowry harassment and domestic violence (none of it would be false) but somehow I feel like vommitting every time I think of my husband arrested. My affection was genuine despite his abusive, insulting and dominating nature. We lived apart for some time and later he tried to drag me back to my mother in law's house so I returned to my maternal house for about 10 months. Then I went there for a week and they harassed me again. This time I went to the police station for protection against false accuses that they were threatening me about. This time I also gathered evidence ( Husband and Mother in law abusing me. They warned my husband unofficially and I saw some changes. Then my mother in law flipped and acted mad so my husband convinced me to go back to my maternal place (his trick of course, they always play the good cop bad cop game, but I was so shaken that I fell for it) But before returning I went with him to the Police station where he signed an undertaking asking for two weeks time and a lower petition was filed. Two weeks is over, now what? Please note the place is 11 hours far and I have no relative where I can go and stay. My husband is a third class man and my mother in law (who owns their third class properties earned after looting ppl) has on record threatened to have goons attacking me. Questions1.What should I do? 2. 2 weeks over. What is this lower petition/LPT? 3.LPT days grated are over. What happens now?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Lata
Hi All,

I'm a 33 year old woman married in a crazy family and have landed in a tough spot.

I have tried negotiating for a separate house away from my crazy mother in law ( crazy means psychotic dementia, OCD, mood swings and possibly undiagnosed schizo) but my husband has denied it. His brother and his wife are living apart too (because of the crazy mother in law).

I know I can file dowry harassment and domestic violence (none of it would be false) but somehow I feel like committing every time I think of my husband arrested. My affection was genuine despite his abusive, insulting and dominating nature.

We lived apart for some time and later he tried to drag me back to my mother in law's house so I returned to my maternal house for about 10 months. Then I went there for a week and they harassed me again. This time I went to the police station for protection against false accuses that they were threatening me about. This time I also gathered evidence ( Husband and Mother in law abusing me.

They warned my husband unofficially and I saw some changes. Then my mother in law flipped and acted mad so my husband convinced me to go back to my maternal place (his trick of course, they always play the good cop bad cop game, but I was so shaken that I fell for it)

But before returning I went with him to the Police station where he signed an undertaking asking for two weeks time and a lower petition was filed. Two weeks is over, now what?

Please note the place is 11 hours far and I have no relative where I can go and stay. My husband is a third class man and my mother in law (who owns their third class properties earned after looting ppl) has on record threatened to have goons attacking me.

Questions1.What should I do?
2. 2 weeks over. What is this lower petition/LPT?
3.LPT days grated are over. What happens now?

There is nothing much left to do. You simply lie back and enjoy what ruckus you have created. You say your husband is thrid class. I had not laughed this much in long time. 

If he is third class what class you might be. ha ha ha.and you are 33. Some nut is missing in your head.  Find that and fix your head instead of finding fault with husband, mil etc etc.

(Guest)
Hi All,

I'm a 33 year old woman married in a crazy family and have landed in a tough spot.

I have tried negotiating for a separate house away from my crazy mother in law ( crazy means psychotic dementia, OCD, mood swings and possibly undiagnosed schizo) but my husband has denied it. His brother and his wife are living apart too (because of the crazy mother in law).

I know I can file dowry harassment and domestic violence (none of it would be false) but somehow I feel like committing every time I think of my husband arrested. My affection was genuine despite his abusive, insulting and dominating nature.

We lived apart for some time and later he tried to drag me back to my mother in law's house so I returned to my maternal house for about 10 months. Then I went there for a week and they harassed me again. This time I went to the police station for protection against false accuses that they were threatening me about. This time I also gathered evidence ( Husband and Mother in law abusing me.

They warned my husband unofficially and I saw some changes. Then my mother in law flipped and acted mad so my husband convinced me to go back to my maternal place (his trick of course, they always play the good cop bad cop game, but I was so shaken that I fell for it)

But before returning I went with him to the Police station where he signed an undertaking asking for two weeks time and a lower petition was filed. Two weeks is over, now what?

Please note the place is 11 hours far and I have no relative where I can go and stay. My husband is a third class man and my mother in law (who owns their third class properties earned after looting ppl) has on record threatened to have goons attacking me.

There is nothing much left to do. You simply lie back and enjoy what ruckus you have created. You say your husband is thrid class. I had not laughed this much in long time. 

If he is third class what class you might be. ha ha ha.and you are 33. Some nut is missing in your head.  Find that and fix your head instead of finding fault with husband, mil etc etc.

(Guest)
Hi All,

(Guest)
Hi All,

(Guest)
Hi All,

(Guest)
Hi All,

(Guest)
Hi All,

(Guest)
Hi All,

(Guest)
Hi All,

(Guest)
Hi All,

(Guest)
Hi All,

(Guest)
Hi All,

(Guest)
Hi All,