Help regarding selling property

I had purchaseda 2 BHK flat in kalamboli navi mumbai in August 2012.Now I wish to sell this flat.

I want to know what are the taxes i have to pay and Is it ok to sell before 3 years?

practicing advocate

Any how you will have to pay the capital gain tax.


Jadhav & Associates

you can sell the flat whenever you want. Take help of a local lawyer/broker. Your tax, etc, will depend on many factor such as your income, the value of the property (e.g. if the property is valued at more than Rs.50 Lakhs, you may have to cut TDS and deposit with the government immediately), etc.

You need to provide details.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu