Help needed I.T returns

my query is regarding I.T return asked by opponent lawyer in 125crpc case....cross examination is question to respected member is my father had opened a account during my childhood n had made sum saving in shares and mutual fund...when my ex wife left my father sold all those fund and trabsfered in his account as its under joint name where i am 1st holder and father is 2nd those fund i have neva contributed nor i want it,,,,my only question is if opponent lawyer opens up my I.T and question on those few lakhs of rupees,how will i answer to that....that bank account is till m managed by my father for tax saving purpose..I m working for past 8 yrs in Pvt company for which i.will submit my salary slip..,,,,please help



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu