LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aditya (associate)     12 June 2013

Help me to understand and suggest me wat to do with this

I got a call from police station and they told me to come to police station which is 30km far from my house and they told me to join the investigation. 

I had an affair with a girl and she promised me to marry me . but i am dependent on my self. she knows all this that i dont have support from parents but still she cheated me . now i tried to complain to her father and he also dont want to talk in all this. then i said this story to some on her friends. now i got  a call from police station that they lodged an FIR against me but there is no such fir on delhi police website. and the FIR number said by police was not there on the portal but when i increase the number there are some other cases on list. help me wat to do in such situation 

Learning

3 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     12 June 2013

as per rule of law if any one enquiry at police station before send intimation letter from police in CrPC 160, 

otherwise they will call you meet him with advocate.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 June 2013

it appears you have dug trouble.  Go to police station and see what matter is there against you

Aditya (associate)     16 June 2013

police were keep calling me for the next 3 days. and the third day he mentioned the FIR number. but that FIR number till not present their site. Is it a kind of trap?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register