LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vikas   31 January 2015

Help me plz

Hello sir, I’m residing in Mumbai & I need ur guidance in following matter.

1)      We reside on the 1st floor & in my society, the mc (which is the adhoc committe) is planning to install cctv cameras for which I have no objection but for that they want to install lamppost just near my window & I have strong reservations against it as it will attract bugs/insects which will restrain me from opening my window also it will be a nuisance to my privacy. I wrote about this to the mc of my society & requested them to install lights at corners of the building. But in their response they say that outside wall of flower balcony is the property of the society, your objections are flimsy & for welfare of society we can install lights anywhere which shows arrogance in their part without understanding our problem. Can anything be done about this?

2)      Secondly, the commercial part of my building owned by some pharmaceutical firm has installed electricity generator (DG set) which is threat to our life becoz it is just below my flat & near to power house of my building. Also every time it starts we have to close our windows as the smoke directly enters my house through window & we can’t breathe. In this regard I have communicated to the mc many times but they say that at the time of redevelopment of our building this area was sold by builder to pharma firm & if it is to be relocated then the expenses should be borne by me.  I don’t know why they are asking me to bear the expenses  even if it is threat to everybody life in society & also it is the common area becoz in the building plan submitted to BMC it is not allocated to anybody. One more thing this DG set is near entrance of my wing. plz provide some solution sir.

Thanks

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 May 2015

local inspection is needed to give you a clear opinion.  COnsult local lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More