Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh Mukadam (None)     20 August 2016

Help me

Dear Sir / Madam,

My father owns a piece of commercial land in Dombivali, Maharashtra which he leased out for 35 years.

The leasee built Two buildings consisting 65 stores and apartments and sub leased to various tenants for commercial / residential use.

Now lease period is over and the lease is also expired. No heirs have obtained / claimed succession and there is no probate also.

Now Municipal corporation of Kalyan Dombivali found out that the said buildings are in dangerous conditions and may collapse any time and issued notices under sect 268 (1)k(2) (3) (5) and issued notices to lease who is already expired and occupant of the property. Municipal Authority also stated in the notice that the said structure was built without Municipal permission. KDMC did not issued any notice to me as a land owner.

In mean time some of the occupants of the building demolished part of the structure without any written notice to KDMC or me as the land owner.

I have never received any rent from these occupants also they never paid any rent to the leasee or their heirs for several years.

Now my question is how am I evict these occupants as I like to develop the site?

Learning

1 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     20 August 2016

U need to give notice through lawyer for eviction of premise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register