LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Russell Fernandes   23 August 2016

Harrasment by society chairman

Dear Sir i am writing this mailto u so that i can get justice .. i Mr Russell Fernandes residing from past 3 years at Flat no 26 5th floor Om appt Undri my number 9545556894 i would like to bring to your notice about the harassment done to me & my family by the society chairman .for past one week our building lift is not repaired & two months back my mom had a heart surgery its not possible for to climb the step due to which we cannot take her for checkup my wife is a housewife handling one kid 1.5years its how difficult to handle the situation we are regularly paying maintenance 1000 which is for every flat total 30 flats & the society has expense only watchman payment thats 6500 & common light bill 12000 rest there is no development in the society 3 months back there was a day robbery in our building 2 flats where broken .but still cctv are not installed every time its said society does not have fund as these are all retired army people who are staying & they have there unity so we citizen can question them .Yesterday in the meeting it was informed to collect 7000 from each flat for repairing the lift .when society has fund they are not ready to utilize first 2 years 500 was the maintenance & previous chairman was a local citizen he used to manage all the problem in 500 & no election had happened for electing new chairman it was discussed between those 4 army people & selected the chairman who isMR Sanjeev kadam its a request from me pls visit our society any try to solve the issue even no audit is done looking for a positive reply Thanking you Russell Fernandes

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More