LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

himanshu prajapati   14 August 2017

Harijan bhumi & section 143 of up land act

dear sir, I am purchasing a land in kanpur. This land belongs to a Harijan( first owner). The land had been allotted to him(first owner) from Sanraksh*t Bhumi. He(first owner) is saying that he will sell me after 143 done in land. My question is; Can he sell land and I will be the legal owner of the land, after 143 being done. Or in future Nagar Nigam & Kanpur Development Authority take the land back from me citing reason land is being given to harijan(first owner) for use only not for sell.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 August 2017

Originally posted by : himanshu prajapati
dear sir,
I am purchasing a land in kanpur. This land belongs to a Harijan( first owner). The land had been allotted to him(first owner) from Sanraksh*t Bhumi.
He(first owner) is saying that he will sell me after 143 done in land.
My question is; Can he sell land and I will be the legal owner of the land, after 143 being done.
Or in future Nagar Nigam & Kanpur Development Authority take the land back from me citing reason land is being given to harijan(first owner) for use only not for sell.

Probably 'Sanraksh*t Bhumi' stands for;Sanraksh*t Bhumi.

or

Protected Land

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 August 2017

'Buyer Beware' applies to property deals.

It shall be appropriate to get proper legal opinion from a very able local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/property/civil matters before signing or making payment.

This may cost some FEE but can defend long term interest and hard earned monies.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register