LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeep (ADMIN)     22 April 2017

Habeas corpus - minor child custody

Respected experts, I need your guidance on the below. My wife is living seperately since May2016. I want to file a habeas corpus in Rajasthan high court, Jaipur bench for the custody of my son. My son was born in Bhopal on 9/4/14 where i was living with my wife till 27/06/15. After that we were living in Ajmer till 06/05/16. Since then my wife is living seperately in Bhopal. Bhopal is her native place and Ajmer is my native place. My son was living with me from Dec16 to March17 in Ajmer but she forcibly took him back to Bhopal in March17. Can i file a habeus corpus in Jaipur bench of Rajasthab high court and will it be entertained and found under their territororial jurisdiction. My in laws are very old ....FIL is 81 and MIL is 76. FIL is heart patient and MIL is sufferin from Arthritis. My wife is working full time and there is noone to take proper care of my kid. Please guide.

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)
Habeas corpus wont succeed. Won't even get admitted. Child with mother is not enough reason for habeas corpus. Instead file gwop praying for child custody and seek interim visitations. If she doesn't show, take exparte orders and get full custody of child.

(Guest)
Habeas corpus wont succeed. Won't even get admitted. Child with mother is not enough reason for habeas corpus. Instead file gwop praying for child custody and seek interim visitations. If she doesn't show, take exparte orders and get full custody of child.

Sandeep (ADMIN)     23 April 2017

Can i file a GWOP at Ajmer or it will also be rejected since my kid is in Bhopal right now?

Sandeep (ADMIN)     23 April 2017

Can i file a GWOP at Ajmer or it will also be rejected since my kid is in Bhopal right now?

(Guest)
I'm not sure about this. Sorry.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register