Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GAURAV BAMMI   17 October 2018

HOW GOOD IS FILING OF DP3 CASE AGAINST A FALSE 498A , DV

Dear Experts,

I am planning to put a DP3 case as counter case against a false ( 498A+406+323) case ,

kindly advice if DP3 is actually an effective case against bride and her parents.

some facts,

marriage in year 2010.
the 498a,406,323 case filed in 2017 from her native state, rajsthan where as the groom resides at Greater Noida and his family is residing at dehradun.

The brides side has also filed a DV case the notices for same were sent by her at dehradun but not on his noida address and he has not received any notices on dv case.

The Groom has very solid proves that the 498A case is false and on the dates mentioned in the FIR where he has been accussed of inducing violence and dowry demands at Jaipur by inlaws, he was present in Noida appearing for examination conducted by Ministry of Surface transport D.G. Shipping. almostn500kms away , and that the so called incident has been fabricated to make the case juridiction of rajasthan jaipur.

The Groom has many proves that he has provided the bride with proper care ,love and trust , even has a joint account with her where his salary use to get credited.

In his absence the bride has withdrawn major amou t from the same account without informing him.

The police has been working hands in gloves with the bride as her father has political contacts in the state.

MY QUERIES.

WILL DP3 GIVE THE GROOM SOME CHANCE TO GET BACK TO THE WHO HAVE MADE HIS LIFE A LIBING HELL.

WILL DP3 CASE INDIRECTLY BE CONSIDERED AS HIM TAKING DOWRY AND HAVE AN ILL EFFECT OF 498A CASE.

WHERE SHOULD HE REGISTER HIS CASE DP3 , AS HIS MARRIGE WAS CONDUCTED IN DEHRADUN AND THE BRIDE REMAINED WITH HIM AND HIS FAMILY AT DEHRADUN TILL THE TIME OF DESERTION.

Learning

4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     17 October 2018

You have already engaged lawyer to contest your case(s) consult him/her for better appreciation of facts, guidance and proceeding.

However, if you  feel, may contact me (on appointment) at:
Ch. No 647, 6th Floor, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, New Delhi-110075
Cell # 9891152939 email: majjagdish@yahoo.com 

Martin S.   17 October 2018

Your case cant be trialled and discussed online.  You hire good advocate in your town.

anubhav Bhatt   19 October 2018

Dear client better if you contact us then I will elaborate properly about your case.

Regards,
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 9198889990

lonewolf   06 August 2020

WILL DP3 GIVE THE GROOM SOME CHANCE TO GET BACK TO THE WHO HAVE MADE HIS LIFE A LIBING HELL

I think this was a simple straightforward question, which could have been replied here itself in the Forum, rather than one to one on phone (which loses the idea of sharing knowledge in Forums)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register