LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AR.Sundarji (no)     04 December 2013

Gwop in district court

I got married on aug 2008 and have one kid(son) ,he born on sep 2009 ,now he is the age of 4and half years.there is no misunderstand between me and my wife.life was going smoothly.my wife did suicide on may 2012,my wifes family scolded her on that day for not attending their relation family function.now I'm a victim of 304b and 498a .i got arrested by police and two months i'm in jail and my family members also(father, mother),after that i came out through bail.I never asked for dowry,they did shreethan for their daughter.Once i went to jail, they took up my son and now he is in their custody.my wifes brother is working an Inspector in  police department ,so the police department is fully supported for them . i asked my son, but they told to give the jewels(40 sovereigns) without any receipt.so ,chargesheet is still pending.

so i filed a gwop in District court to get my child on nov 2012 ,intially a lawyer from their side is appeared, after that judge told to show my son to me,their lawyer got withdrawal from the case with the reason that he had not received any intimation from their client,after that ,they did not appeared in the court.private notice send by my lawyer, after paper publishing is done from our side,they did not give response.after that judge gives XPARTE order to us under the father is natural guardian to the child on Sep 14, 2013 , within two months,they should give my son,but in their side ,they want to drag on the case,they put objection petition on sep26,2013.

i consult my lawyer to put Execution petition (EP)to direct police officials to hand over my child.but my lawyer told that after two months only we can filed for the execution petition and also, in that mean time, they should not filed the objection petition

1..is it true?

my lawyer said ,now they filed the objection petition, so the chance for EP is no more,,he told that we contest the case

2.Is it right?

I want to avoid their drag on activity, and get my child as soon as possible .what are the proactive ways for that?pls help me .

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register