Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJAT (NA)     21 April 2014

Guidance required on divorce

Hello Experts,

I was married in 2012 and today have a 2 month old son. I am presently in Middle East with my wife. It was a love marriage which was against the wishes of my entire family. Immediately after marriage I started feeling gaps between us. Frequent fights over petty things, discord with my parents, physical fights, etc. She was never comfortable with living with my parents though they never said anything to her on anything. In 2013, I took a decision to move to Middle East to have better career and to give so called freedom to my wife. However, the problem started again. 

The situation today is that she would start fights for no virtually no reason and both of us have no level of understanding. Things have gone so bad that I was forced to get physical most of the time because of her non-stop verbal abuses. I know it is not correct on my part and no excuse can be justified for my actions.

I have done everything possible, financially, emotionally to support her with her wants, paid for her education, got her a job in India, supported her parents financially, etc but still I am looking for the peace of mind and respect in this marriage. 

I am not sure if I am thinking correct and what happenned recently has forced me to think on the lines of a possible separation.

Putting everything in brief again:

Knew her since 2004 // During this time supported her financially with her Graduation and PG and job // Married in 2012 // No Streedhan - No demands // Post marriage lived in India for 1.5 years in a house legally owned by my mother // Wife frequently fought // Moved to Middle East for last 7 months // Got a baby boy // Fights continue

Q1 - Should I send her back to her parents house due to the recent fight where she abused my mother.

Q2 - How to avoid the DV and 498A section. If at all this happens this will be completely false. My parents are still in India and working in govt. jobs. I do not want them stress them with anything due to their age.

Q3 - How to avoid loosing my cash, property and other assets as much as possible? She knows of all the properties, cash, FD's, gold, etc. I have contributed towards a house in India with my father but the ownership of the house lies with my mother.

Q4 - How to secure custody of my son ?

Q5 - What and where do I look for  a lawyer?

Objective of the message is to take guidance on the possible route which I can take to obtain a clean separation. 

Thank You.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 April 2014

live seperately. Do not allow much your parents in to your family life. Keep them in a seperate house and see their welfare with distance.Nowadays combined familities are suitable to modern wives.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More