Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RANGAM SREEDHAR   23 September 2019

Guardians and wards act 1890

Dear Sir,

After completion of 2 years of my married life my wife got cancer while she was pregnant and I treated her by spending 40 lakh.

Before 10 days of my wife died she filled a 498A case from their monther house stating that I ignored her and not spent even a single rupee and as usual that I and my mother treated them with cruelty demanding money. I can understand her situation at the time as her parents misguided her that after her death my 2 years baby girl will be on roads. Now I am fighting against a case which is in the stage of witness and from last 4 hearings they are not coming and will not come.

Now after my wife death i.e in Aug 2018 my baby was not handed over to me. I tried in lok Adalat but no use and police denied to help me as my wife filled 498A on me. with no option, I filed GOWP in the month of Sep 2018 and still date PO was on transfer and suddenly yesterday I saw court held with remarks as " Counter of R1 and R2 not filled. No representative both sides. However, posted to next hearing as last and final chance"

My inlaws are 65 & 60 years old.

I would like to know if no counter filed in next hearing means the decision will be in my favour and I will get my baby back

Please help me I have already discussed with my lawyer and my intention in writing this mail was to know the chances of my baby back where I don't want to miss a single opportunity. From last year, they haven't shown me, my baby.

Learning

2 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     24 September 2019

It appears both the parties were absent,you and your opponents were absent on the hearing

If you failed to appear on next hearing court may dismiss the case for non prosecutuion

If you appeared and the otherside failed to appear court may proceed ex parte against them and you can bring in your evidance to prve the case.

It is better instruct your lawyer not to miss any hearing in future.

RANGAM SREEDHAR   24 September 2019

Thanks sir and I will personally attending next hearing

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register