Grand father's properties

My name is arpita sharma and recently my father has expired and I wanted to ask you that my uncle wants to take all my grandfather property and they want to give only us only some money not equal so grand daughter can charge against him because as my mother took divorced from my father so because of this I wanted to ask that on grandfather property can took the equal money as my uncle taking.


As granddaughter you have same share as any grandson in the ancestral property that you can claim. It hardly matters whether your parents had divorce, your claim continues in the Hindu family property.

You will also be entitled to get share in the share in the property that your father would have got if he was alive.

So it means you get double benefit and share in the property. Must engage experienced and honest lawyer for such claim otherwise most get allured by offers made by other party.



You and other class-1 legal heirs of your late father are entitled to have the portion og your father in your grandfather's property. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu