LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amol (NA)     23 April 2015

Government rights to transfer land

Person A Sold Land to my having government rights to transfer hence I stated taking permissions. Know B is asking money based on registration year 1992 with A . When I check A and B while registration they had hidden information about government rights to transfer, 50% Najarana , sale permission requirement also 7/12 not attached with Registering. It is like normal land transfer shown in registration hence registration approved. But when they tried to transfer land revenue department rejected in mutation entry. So Land remain on name A My quarry is 1)Should B is legal and I should pay him 2) Can B regularize his registration if I had not pay amount to him .3) B is saying he not knowing rules in year 1992 for this land is ground get acceptable & In year 1992 there is not hard rules 4) Can registration office reject after knowing this present year.

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 May 2015

Your query is unclear and confusing. You are not able to express your actual problem.  What is A doing with B and why B is asking you money?, In your own interest consult a local lawyer, show all the relevant papers to him, get his opinion and then proceed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More