My father is planning to gift the property to me(son) in Shivai Nagar, Thane-400606 which is registered society MUM/MHADB/TNA/(TC)/2949/2002-2003. So we enquired registrar offce agents, as per them My father can do the gift deed without any permission from my mother or 3 sisters as the father is sole owner of the property. So when I approached Society for NOC letter, they said they will require NOC for this gift deed from all the members(mother+3sisters) of the family then only they will give the NOC which is required for Gift Deed.
Now my questions are
1) Why society required the NOC when the gift deed is registered at registrar office. I have read many places that Gift deed is valid document to transfer the property so Society has to tranfer the shares and ownership of the room based on the gift deed. NOCs are not required from family members in this case.
2) Society also saying that I need to pay transfer fee to society which is 10000RS. Since there is no money trafer happened, do I need to pay the same.
3) What are the options to challenge the above society desicions.
4) My mother is aware of all this situation and she also dont have any objection. How I can involve her in this process so that I wanted that she was also part of this decision.
5) I dont think my sisters also have any objection to this. I have informed my Elder sister and she is okay with it. But I dont want to involve all of them since they are located very far from us and dont want to complicate this case as I can see Gift deed as an easy option to do hastlefree trasfer. I am ok to bear stamp duty and other expense as per this process of Gift Deed.