Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

P. Hem (Developer)     28 July 2014

Gift deed from brother

Hi

Me and my elder brother purchase flat in 2011 in Pune with joined loan in co-operative bank. Now due to some reason my brother want  to release from home loan and property. As per my current  salaried income I can take care of remaining outstanding loan. As well I want to transfer existing complete loan on myself. Can my brother do Gift deed to me and after Gift Deed can I transfer home loan. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks and appreciate in advance.

Learning

3 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     29 July 2014

Dear, I think going to bank and getting the loan transferred to your name is sufficient. Mere gifting will not make any difference. Bank documentation is must. Advocate kapil chandna.9899011450

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     29 July 2014

Dear, I think going to bank and getting the loan transferred to your name is sufficient. Mere gifting will not make any difference. Bank documentation is must. Advocate kapil chandna.9899011450

P. Hem (Developer)     30 July 2014

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt response but  I want to transfer the property ownership on myself. So please let me know which deed is suitable for the same.

Thanks,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register