Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter

Search for Lawyers          

Please Wait ..

Discussion > Legal Documents > Registration & Stamp Duty > Gift deed and sale deed format/sample/template   Unanswered Threads Post New Topic

Pages : 1

There are 3 Replies to this message

Suhail

Pune
[ Scorecard : 28]
Posted On 22 January 2012 at 16:44 Report Abuse

We are Sunnin Muslims. My father and mother has purchased a flat joinlty from builder from their own money(in Maharashtra). My mother passwed away leaving behind 2 daughters and a son(myself). After the demise of my mother, her daughters and son became the share holders in the same flat. So, the aforesaid flat is owner joinly by husband,2 daughters and 1 son(myself). .

My father and one of my sister (1 daughter out of 2) would like to gift and sell their share . Do you have any sample gift deed and sale deed for the said purpose.

RAKESH PIPRODIA

ADVOCATE
[ Scorecard : 235]
Posted On 20 May 2012 at 20:16 Report Abuse

Approach a proper civil advocate who can guide you better and draft the necessary documents

Dr. Narendra Sharma

Senior Veterinary Officer
[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 02 June 2012 at 19:30 Report Abuse

About 2 year ago, I purchased a residential plot from a housing society, for that plot I got lease deed from UIT after furnishing required formalities. I could not get that lease deed (PATTA) registered. Now I want to sell that mine residential plot. Could I sell this plot without registerning lease deed by my name ? Could sale deed of this plot can be registered without registering lease deed issued by UIT ?

Please do advise.

jack

md
[ Scorecard : 28]
Posted On 19 August 2012 at 23:51 Report Abuse

Dear friends

i have bought an independent house which is the resale property. can you please suggest me with any sample sale deed or  mandatory points need to add in sale deed

thank you

kiran 

Related Files

Previous Thread
Previous
Next Thread
Next