LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravikumar K S (Soft Engg)     30 March 2018

Further investigation

A Police Sub-Inspector assaulted me causing Grievous Injury. I filed a complaint against him, no FIR was filed by police, I filed a Private Complaint u/s 200 CrPC. I was further assaulted by his friend in the court premises threatening me to withdraw the case filed against the PSI. I filed a complaint against his friend and his friend also filed a false counter complaint against me. But the police filed charge sheet in both the complaints. Though, Supreme Court and High Courts has issued guidelines in the matter of cross cases (Case & Counter cases) that both the complaints should be investigated by the SAME INVESTIGATING OFFICER. But in the instant case, both the complaints were investigated by different investigating officers, thereby making room for a false charge sheet against me. I have filed an Application u/s 173(8) of CRPC for further investigation on the ground that a False Charge sheet has been filed against me by committing a irregularity in appointing 2 investigating officers to investigate the matter. The police have colluded with this friend in filing a false charge sheet against me. But, now the Public Prosecutor told me that the Magistrate cannot entertain an application filed u/s 173(8) by me as an accused. I have been falsely chargesheeted and further in the charge sheet filed against the PSI's friend, imaginary witnesses are shown. What is the remedy for this situation? How can I seek a further Investigation?

Learning

3 Replies

TGK REDDI   30 March 2018

You have to fight the counter case.     In your case, if a final report is given by the police, you may have to file a protest petition ( narazi ).

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     30 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

anubhav Bhatt   31 March 2018

Dear client I would like to examine your documents thereafter I will help about your case.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
from Allahabad High Court
Mobile 9198889990

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register