LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anon   05 November 2015

Further course of action

In May 2015 a criminal case was filed for fraud ,crminal breach of trust etc. Even though I was not an accused as per FIR yet I happened to work in the same unit under the direct supervision of the accused person. He had misused my password along with that of other employees for the fraud.My employer,who had lodged the FIR had mentioned in the FIR that he had miused my trust as well as password.The advocate i consulted moved for anticipatory bail in May itself.It got dismissed in the High Court and the reason given for the same was that the police had no material against me.The exact wordings were "it is submitted on behalf of the state that as per the report recieved from the investigating officer,there is no material against the present petiotioner".The order was issued some where in the month of September

The chargesheet has already been filed in August and my name is not there. Still I have come to know that a supplementary chargesheet is being filed.

I have not been interrogated/questioned so far.

Do I need to worry?

An additional query is that 60% transactions are verified under my id and the rest were verified under ids of other 2 officers.In front of management representatives they have submitted that they have not shared password.Will the police single me out for prosecution?

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 November 2015

If a crime was not observed in progress and was particularly serious or complicated, the police may assign the case to a detective. She will then manage a team of investigators to develop a list of suspects and find the actual criminal defendant.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More