Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pushkar (DR)     22 January 2013

Fraud property found on my name recently

Dear experts,

The facts of the case are as follows. I need advise on this. My father before expiring recently had told me that one of my younger brother may have purchased a property in my name in Delhi which he currently resides in. After this my father himself filed RTI applications in order to get the documents. Just before my father expired we got the documents through RTI and I was shocked. As property transactions in 1990 were done through GPA in Delhi, a GPA was issued in my favor by the seller in 1990. My brother worked in a bank so I think that is why he bought it in my name in 1990 so that he could still claim lease money from the bank.

My signatures on that GPA are forged. There is an affidavit given to the Municipal council Delhi. My signatures on that are also forged. A draft amount has been issued from my name to the seller for the payment. Also in 1 of the documents it is said that I had personally attended the office of Municipal council in Delhi in 1990 which is false. Sir, I have only got to know about this now. What is the best course to follow for me here.

1. Can I initiate criminal proceedings.

2. Can my second brother initiate criminal proceedings against this brother, even if I do not want to do it ? 

Learning

3 Replies

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     23 January 2013

hello,

first of all you must file a complain to police that your sign has been forged.

later go for the cases.

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

Pushkar (DR)     23 January 2013

Thank you sir. The property is in Delhi and I live in UP. Should I file police complaint in UP or Delhi.

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     23 January 2013

you can file either of two places 

but delhi is preferrd.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register