Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramu   21 December 2016

Fraud by two sole proprietorship companies

Dear Sir/Madam

This Uppara Ramu from Yemmiganur Town, Kurnool District, Andhrapradesh State. I have started a small business which is outsourcing type. For that i have found one proprietorship company "SG GLOBAL SERVE", which is located in Kanpur, Uttarpradesh. The proprietor name is "Raj Agarwal". He said he is having KESCO(Kanpur Electricity) process for that you have to pay the amount of Rs.50,000(Fifty Thousand Rupees Only). I transferred the money to his executive account on June 21st, 2016. It has been three months now. Everytime they say something and skip. And one more person(Krupa Kumar) from Vizag also cheated by this people. He said S G Global serve from Kanpur is a fraud company. Mr Raj Agarwal and Mr Sanjay Agarwal have taken 3.7 lakhs from us stating that they will give us a bsnl form filling process. It has been three months now. Everytime they say something and skip. I am attaching his pan card, voter id, his cheque and my transcation details. Finally his executive account number details. I need to find this bl**dy cheater. Please help

His Contact Details:

Skype ID: - admin_sgglobalserve
Customersupport_sgglobalserve

Customer Support Numbers: - 07887234275

His IP Address:

IP: 112.196.188.139
Decimal: 1891941515
Hostname: 112.196.188.139
ASN: 45184
ISP: Digital Entertainment Networks

His Executive Account Details:

State bank of india
Ifsc code....sbin0005927
Name: Prakhar dixit

Learning

2 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     21 December 2016

U can give legal notice for recovery of paid amount through lawyer.

If they don't give it then file consumer case for breach of trust.

Will u appreciate this answer by giving like on LCI profile?

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 December 2016

A Breach of Contract Notice can help you get things squared away and back within the boundaries of the contract agreement.Send it through a lawyer at the earliest.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More