LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aman Goenka   16 March 2016

Fraud by tikona- return my hard earned money

I installed tikona connection UID: 1112686219 on 14th March 2015 by paying rs 1970. From the beginning i had some
techinical issues which later on got bigger. My second payment to Tikona is of Rs 146 on 21/May/2015.

List of compalints with Tikona with their complaint ID

Complaint No: 1-3424466484 without contacting me the issue was resolved as per TIKONA
and issue was never resolved. I send a mail regards to it on 21st June for disconnection
since the connection was not working from past 20 days but engineer failed to fix it
and the issue was resolved as per the ticket and ticket was closed

Diconnection Req No: 1-3533649778
this issue was again resolved mentioned in the notes customer was not reachable

then towards i used to receive mails from Tikona for overdue payment but how could i pay
and to whom could i pay if my connection is not working.

Again i tried mailing and tried contacting customer care but no positive response
i might have made around 100s of calls to fix my coonnection but received only bills and false 
promises.

Again i wrote an email on 03/Sept/2015 to reactivate the services with the
Request No: 1-3640994661

Several mails and calls but internet connection wasn't fixed and i received an email
of Rs1422 to pay that to without using

After talking to customer service executive that payment would be reversed
if there is non-usage or interneet wasn't working and i can reactivate my account

So, I made the payment of Rs 1422 on 23-09-2015 and great thing happened. 
No body contacted me, and i had to start to chase the customer care again
and schedule the engineer visit, that to happened after few days then a very strange thing happened
My area was declared No Coverage Area and i cannot use the service, that is after the payment.

The real mental torcher started then, I used to received calls from Tikona recovery Department
claiming that they are calling from Delhi High Court or Tis Hazari Court.

Call Descripttion of 16th March 2016

Caller Name: Neha Sharma
Advocate Under: Karan Gujral
Case No: DLC20038AB Aman Goenka-209 16th march 2016

Caller was very abusive and threaten me to pay the amount or else they will take legal action

Same day i received call from Karan Gujral to pay the amount of Rs1800 or else I would have to pay Rs18000 later on etc

I am really fed up and i would try every possible effort to get my money back of Rs1422
I am ready to return the deivce but once on a written promise that my money of Rs1422 would be received

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register