Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PAWAN MISHRA   24 April 2018

Fraud by Land Developer

Dear Sir
I intended to purchase 3 kottah plot from a land developer( @Rs. 3 lac/ kottah) for a value Rs.900000.After communication and site visit we agreed and made an 'Agreement For Sale dated 7.2.2018 on Rs.10 stamp paper and same was notarized by developer and handed over to me. I Paid Ernest money Rs .3 lac (as developer demands 30% of total Value of land ) and balance 36 equal EMI.As per Agreement For Sale developer gives 3 years time for full money received)
Sir i booked plot no a 004 as per 'Agreement For Sale ' and on 10.09.2018 i paid again Rs. 50000 and ask the developer for registration of land.
Now he(developer) denied completely for registry ( plot no 004 ) and told me this land is reserved for company's purpose and you have to change other plot inside the project.
I opposed this and he told that either you can refund your money or switch to another plot.I know that developer falls in greed factor and want to sale that land to others at higher price.
Sir please suggest me what can i do now because i bought that land by my hard work money.And without any greed factor.
I am absolutely disappointed at this stage.Help me.

Learning

1 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     24 April 2018

It is only2 months old transaction. What is the guarantee that the other part of the land which you select will also not be actually given to you later. Therefore,  if you find the Developer as not trust worthy, better get the entire refund.  

In a way, you should consider yourself lucky that you could find out the true nature of the developer in the early stages of the transaction and he is ready to refund the entire amoun.

Look for any other land.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register