LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Unknown blogger (ABC)     28 April 2014

Fraud

During my tenure in one of the pune based company, i was staying with three baceolers who were sharing a flat on rental basis. At that time it was decided that i will have to pay Rs 10000 deposite. I agreed to the terms and started sytaying with them, but till my arrival the registration agreement was already executed hence my name was not included in the agreement and even I didnt insisted them to do so as after 3 months I was going to leave the premise. But now its being a year that they have not returned me my deposite money and not answering my calls. I have the mails circulated by those people for monthly expenses as well i have the deposite receipt which was done through net banking.

What I can do in this matter, kindly advise.

Learning

1 Replies

Azmi Hussain (Senior Travel Consultant)     29 April 2014

This is regarding the complain against the Printvenue.com online company. I purchased one card holder from them and I was already paid from my debit card online. But when the product got deliver then the delivery boy has took the amount from my home in my absence. I forgot the informed to my family regarding the same. Yesterday i got to know that that person has took the amount from my home also and also I received the call 02-03 time from Print venue and asking about the mode of payment time, i was getting the call from myntra.com also at the same and they also ask me the same question them i told to myntra.com that i paid to myntra cash on deliver after that i got the phone call from print venue and they ask me my mode of payment i told them that i paid cash on delivery as i remember becase i purchased so many things online from diffirent websites and now they are not picking up my phone and also telling me that i deniyed to pay online through email and paid only one time to printvenue, I am receing only e-mails but there is no phone call from them not even refunding my amount. Please advice me what need to do asap.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register