Forward of a dismissed partition suit

Dear Experts,

One of the cousins had filed a partition suit against me which has been dismissed due to non-prosecution which has passed more than 90days. Then I approached Police station to vacate his position from my property. He informed police that he will reopen it in High court?

Please suggest me what step should be taken further?

Can Police help me in vacating him from his current position with the help Dismissal Order copy?

Please suggest me




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu