Forming finance partnership firm

Hello Everyone,

We wanted to form partnership firm which can have nature of business as mortgage and small finance. In this business we will be lending money to Autorickshaw and Taxi against mortgage. We have got this firm registered and got the PAN card for it, what else do we need as per law? I searched on net and seems like the firm which we have regsitered doesn't come under NBFC as we will not have more than 5 lakh worth of transaction in an year.

I just wanted to enquire about the laws and came to know we need money lender licence, was not sure if this actually applies to us.

Could you please guide me.

Thanks in advance,



CIPFA is the leading accountancy body for the public services providing education and training in accountancy and financial management.Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy


Firm on partneship is not good because in partnership you face many problems some time it give you down site too.Read on ukessayservicesreviews about how you manage your firm alone or if you have any problem you also discuss with them.


You are facing Adoption Rejections right now but that's not a big issue you need to give your time to your family this time.According to onsrbooks Wait for the best moment or you need to try next year some time we have not things in under control.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu